Are you ready to dive into the world of insurance broking and kick-start an exhilarating career? Look no further! MyFirst, the coolest car insurance broker specializing in young drivers, wants YOU to join our dynamic team! No experience is required – we welcome anyone eager to learn!
£14,000 – £17,000 + Commission
Monday – Friday 8 Hours a day with a 30 minute lunch / Shift rotation 10:00 – 18:00 / 11:00 – 19:00 / 12:00 – 20:00 Saturday – 10AM – 5PM (If you work a Saturday a day off in the week will be organised). Total hours per week: 37.5 hours a week
Insurance Practitioner Level 3
Responsibilities: As a Apprentice Insurance Broker, you’ll be at the forefront of our customer interactions, helping young drivers embark on their insurance journey. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build Connections: Connect with potential customers through various channels, understanding their needs, and becoming their trusted insurance ally. All leads are warm so no cold calling!
- Expert Guidance: Share your insurance expertise, guiding young drivers to the perfect coverage that fits their unique lifestyle.
- Hit the Gas: Drive towards and achieve sales targets, enjoying the thrill of success.
- Record Keeper: Keep track of all your wins and ensure smooth policy documentation.
Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme that includes the Cert CII
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Insurance Practitioners
Role-specific route ways tailor the apprenticeship to the job role:
- Claims Handler/Loss Adjuster
- Assistant Underwriter
- Junior Broker
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme:
- Includes the CII study books and exam entries
- Resit costs for CII exams and End-Point-Assessment will be covered by the employer
- Fortnightly workshops for each CII exam
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class notebooks for real time support and assistance from experienced and qualified insurance professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Regular tutorials and assessments with your dedicated trainer
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
Skills and Personal Qualities Required:
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4/C or above) desirable
- Team working
- Willing to learn
- Hard Working
Apprentice Insurance Broker – Starting point
Sales Advisor > Sales Team Leader > Head of Department
Things to consider:
We have an excellent commission structure giving fantastic earning opportunities. We are open to all candidates including if you doesn’t have Maths and English GCSE’s – this will mean that you will need to enrol on Functional Skill Maths and English via the apprentice programme.