Working with Fiscal Engineers as a Financial Planning Apprentice will allow you to begin your career in wealth management. We are a Nottingham-based boutique wealth management company and seek an apprentice to join our team.
Pay scale is £14,000 – £16,000.
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch – Total hours per week: 35 hours a week
Financial Services Administrator Level 3
As a Financial Planning Apprentice, you will provide efficient and effective administration that promptly enacts and supports the advice given to and authorised by our clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with daily post and answering phones
- Processing of dealing instructions and new business applications
- Obtaining valuations
- Assisting in producing Wealth Plan Update reports.
You will be regularly monitoring and chasing up progress on applications and other transactions with platforms and providers with the aim of efficiently processing our client’s instructions and immediately raising issues or potential issues arising with the relevant client service team.
At Fiscal Engineers, we live our core values which have an overarching theme that “we always do the right thing” underpinned by:
- We care deeply
- We get you
- We get the job done
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme that includes the CF1 Financial Services Regulation and Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII CF1 study book and exam entry
- CII and EPA resits are to be covered by the employer
- Fortnightly workshops for the CF1 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
- R01 is available as an alternative to CF1. Suitability for R01 will be determined by a Skills Assessment completed by Skills Edge.
Skills and Personal Qualities Required:
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4/C or above) essential
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Team working
- Planning skills
- Work to deadlines
Each team member puts together a development and training plan with their team leader and they are supported to achieve this.