Working in our dedicated Customer Support Centre, the key purpose of this role is to act as a liaison between Northgate and its diverse Customer base. Operating in a business-to-business environment, a key attribute for success is the ability to effectively manage customer data, job card creation, documents, inbound contacts, generating invoices.
£17,050.76 per annum – £8.72 per hour
Monday to Friday – Total hours per week: 37.5 hours a week
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
This role is key to our success and will require knowledge and training across many different teams and activities and as such can develop across 3 grades within the CSR.
- Manage large volumes of communications in a timely and professional manner (calls, emails, online livechat)
- Championing the customer in everything you do
- Working in partnership with other departments/suppliers to deliver exceptional service
- Proactively identify customers’ needs, clarify information, and offer alternatives / solutions
- Take ownership of issues and ensure satisfactory resolutions achieved with minimal escalations achieving right first time, every time
- Understand customer variance in requirements of services and products
- Keep relevant and accurate records in our management systems
- Give information and advice on our products and services
- Keep self-up to date with communication, development, and changes within the business to ensure accurate information is given to customers
- Achieve personal and team quality, productivity, and volume targets
The Customer Service apprenticeship programme develops the skills required to succeed within a customer facing role. It will provide opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours that are essential when dealing with customers, both inside and outside of an organisation. The apprenticeship will help to develop skills that can be used to build a career across a range of sectors.
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Customer Service Practitioners
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced business professional
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced business professionals
- Apprentices benefit from our internal qualified End-Point-Assessor to prepare and guide them through their EPA
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
Skills and Personal Qualities Required:
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4/C or above) essential
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Microsoft Excel
- Can do attitude
We’re also part of something bigger – with over 60 Northgate Vehicle Hire branches nationwide, we’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the support and long-term security as us, this is a great opportunity to progress your career!