This is a fantastic opportunity to build a rewarding career with a wide range of duties and exposure provided, supported under the Business Administrator apprenticeship. You will assist in the day to day running of the field sales personnel to help in maximising the growth of VOH (Vehicle on Hire) and profitability of FridgeXpress.
Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm – Total hours per week: 35 hours a week
Business Administrator Level 3
As part of this role, you will complete the following duties:
- Collect, analyse and report on performance vs projected/expected targets.
- Create and run reports to analyse sales and evaluate as to how sales productivity may be increased.
- Co-ordinate all sales reporting and forecasting processes for all channels.
- Generate ad-hoc reports as and when appropriate.
- To arrange the distribution of customer welcome packs
- Support the Strategic Team with the management of customers in relation to SLA’s, Rebates and other areas of administration when required
- Deal with incoming customer queries and direct to relevant colleague if unable to process.
- Track weekly and monthly activity numbers (VOH etc)
- Review and send out pipeline weekly to sales managers and ensure it is of sufficient quality for weekly sales and operations meetings.
- Create, collate and prepare strategic and regional customers sales proposals and ensure that these are completed and provided to the customer in a professional and timely manner.
- Compile information and intelligence on competitors from sales people and other local sources.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the sales support team – answer telephone calls, deal with general enquiries and incoming post.
- Management and maintenance of the internal ticketing system that records User requests
- Keep the sales and marketing contact list up to date and distribute monthly to key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the Sales Team are providing and maintaining correct customer information within CRM
- Support the entire Sales team with CRM enquiries and support either through phone calls, face to face or Skype video sessions
- To provide support and instruction and to assist the sales teams to be self-sufficient in extracting data from the CRM and BI reporting systems.
- Assist with the cleansing of internal system data, in particular CRM, as and when required
- Work with IT to provide suggestions for changes to CRM and undertake User Acceptance Testing
- Perform in-depth analysis of CRM user issues to determine causes and solutions
- Update all users as and when necessary
- Identifying and qualification of Bid and Tender opportunities in the UK public & private sectors via OJEC and procurement portals
- Completion of Bids and Tenders expressions of interest and pre-qualification questionnaires
- Support the completion of invitations to Bid and Tender
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and Commercial Managers to ensure all deadlines for documentation submission are met
- Support the completion of supplier appraisal questionnaires for existing and potential customers
- Administrating the public sector mailbox in Outlook
- Registration and on-going accreditation of portals and external supplier assessment companies
- Maintain the internal and external sales team self-service Bid Library
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting and general requirements from the wider business
- To assist other members of the Business Support Team with ad hoc requests, as and when required
The Business Administrator apprenticeship programme is the perfect entry into a professional working environment. It will provide the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours that are desirable within any business sector, and will also provide foundation skills that can be developed and built on to progress into supervisory roles. The apprenticeship provides an insight into the business environment and influences on it and will lay the foundation knowledge for success.
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Business Administrators
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced business professional
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced business professionals
- Apprentices benefit from our internal qualified End-Point-Assessor to prepare and guide them through their EPA
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
Skills and Personal Qualities Required:
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4/C or above) essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Interpersonal Skills
- Work well under pressure
- Meet Deadlines
- Time Management
- Good commercial acumen
This apprenticeship opportunity is only the start of your career! FridgeXpress is invested in recruiting and progressing apprentices’ careers. After successfully completing your apprenticeship, you will continue to receive training and support with the prospect of growing your career with the business. The sky is the limit for those who are dedicated, apply effort, have the right attitude and are willing to learn.