This is a great opportunity to break into the industry as an entry-level administrator, with the potential progression onto a Paralegal role! You will complete tasks such as handling incoming calls, data entry and build an understanding of the industry.
£12,675.00 – £15,000 depending on experience and age, with a maximum of £17,000 for a candidate ages 19+
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm – Total hours per week: 37.5 hours a week
Business Administrator Level 3
Customer facing, handling telephone enquiries, opening and closing files, scanning, archiving, file compliance for example, checking identification and ticking off checklists. Data entry on the case management system as needed, working towards an understanding of billing and time entries.
The Business Administrator apprenticeship programme is the perfect entry into a professional working environment. It will provide the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours that are desirable within any business sector, and will also provide foundation skills that can be developed and built on to progress into supervisory roles. The apprenticeship provides an insight into the business environment and influences on it and will lay the foundation knowledge for success.
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Business Administrators
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced business professional
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced business professionals
- Apprentices benefit from our internal qualified End-Point-Assessor to prepare and guide them through their EPA
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
Skills and Personal Qualities Required:
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 6/B or above) essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Microsoft 365
- Word, Excel and Outlook
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn
After the apprenticeship you would be working towards a paralegal role.
Things to Consider:
Pay increases are usually given within the first 6 months and will be given based on the level of understanding and ability of the apprentice to undertake assigned roles.